Sunday, April 4, 2010

Burritos and Brunch About Town


Mariachi's Taqueria
508 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110-1115
(415) 621-4358

Mariachi's has great veggie burritos. They have soyrizo as an option and a lot of different veggies to add.
Thanks Stephanie!!


Enormasaur Burrito 

And then there is St Francis Fountain
2801 24th St
(between Bryant St & York St)
San Francisco, CA 94110

They have Soy Shakes! Who knew?  


As you may know, the most boring and challenging meal as a vegan is brunch. I usually end up cooking at home for those who originally  suggested brunch. It is all about Sunday mornings and pals that  I rarely get to see. I don't like to suffer through a long line for oatmeal with soy milk, even if the company is enjoyable . When I heard that St Francis Fountain (an old pre-vegan haunt) had soy milkshakes and soysauge I was thrilled!

Finally, there is... Samovar!

Blood Orange Puerh tea at Samovar on Page St.


TLT - Tempeh, lettuce and tomato at Samovar Tea Lounge


Butternut Squash Dumplings At Samovar 

Brunch options are continuing to grow. I am so excited.
Please hit me up if you have any brunch suggestions.
I have heard Weird Fish on Mission does a good vegan brunch, I will investigate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment